Thursday, April 26, 2012

Helooooo out there...


Welcome to escarabajo escriba’s blog. Well, actually, the other blog... where blogging becomes a parallel reality to the other blog,.. the one that already blogs, but that maybe is not as bloggy as this one may be... maybe... who knows... it will probably be more a work in progress, than any real progress indeed...
Every so often I tend to post no more no less than ruminations and views of life, the world, and what not with a nudge nudge and a wink wink for good measure, know what I mean? But maybe in this blog I will post ideas of a more formal venue, hopefully with the same sense of adventure, or despair, that permeates my other blog where I blog about things, and the thingness of things, if things allowed themselves to be thinged, after a fact... well maybe not a fact, but a rumination of desires spread haphazardly over the conceptual field called cyberspace, virtually denying with it all hope for sense.
Do feel free to scream and squirm as you read along the nonsensical reverberations of a mind in total denial. I already do...
From aphorisms to inconclusive musings, my usual posts tend to re/present a wide range of ideas and considerations, mostly nonsensical, but eventually they may make sense, or not.... In reality, I may just recycle old stuff that I have squirreled away in some nut's cheeks, or I may actually post something new... who knows... I really don't care, and I don't expect you to care either... in fact I don't even expect you to come by, and, if by any chance you do happen to stop by, well, sufficient to say that I will feel pity for you, for the time you will have wasted reading this useless blog... so be forewarned: There is nothing to see here. Keep moving. Keep moving...
One caveat: Posts will be either in English and/or en español (with possible smatterings of other tongues, just to make me feel intelligent, or something like that) given the nature of the beast and origin of thought. And their length and content will vary, befitting the state of being at its inception.
Do come again, or not, as you see fit, and I will do my best to actually say something…someday…maybe…not. Oh, do say hello to the rabbit, the dear was kind to oblige in my quest… though I guess he did leave me stranded again...

No comments:

Post a Comment